Insulation Installer (Dependable, Entry
Level) – Knoxville TN
Installers Needed for Foam Insulation Crew
A new and expanding foam insulation contractor serving the greater Knoxville area is looking to hire someone with true grit, a hard-working crew member who is eager to get dirty and learn new things. If you don’t shy away from hard work and long days, keep reading.
The insulation installer will be part of a crew insulating homes and buildings across the Knoxville area. No two days are the same on crew, but you will play an integral role on the team performing a variety of tasks to help prep and clean up
the spray or injection foam insulation install. You will be constantly moving, getting dirty, and crawling through uncomfortable crawl spaces and attics. This job is not for the faint of heart.
Insulation Installer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prep and clean up for spray and injection foam insulation projects.
- Remove and dispose of old insulation materials.
- Working inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Other duties as assigned by the foreman.
Insulation Installer Skills and Qualifications:
- Team player who goes above and beyond for the good of the team.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with the team.
- Physical strength and stamina for performing labor-intensive tasks all day in various weather conditions.
- Strong attention to the small details.Customer service focused while treating each home with the highest respect.
- Strong work ethic with a hunger to quickly learn new skills.
- Not afraid to be on ladders or crawling around in dirty, tight, and uncomfortable spaces.
- Reliable and dependable with a proven track record of attendance.
Insulation Installer Experience Requirements:
- No previous experience is required as an insulation installer since all training will be performed on-site.
- Work experience in the construction or home improvement industry is desired(windows, roofing, carpentry, etc).
Belief and Practice of our Core Values:
- Team Player
- Growth Oriented
- Customer First
RetroFoam is a passionate and forward-thinking injection foam insulation supplier, with lofty goals of solving homeowner comfort and energy efficiency challenges through our network of insulation contractors across the country.
Within the first 90 days, you are part of the team. After that, you are part of the family, with benefits including:
- Full Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- 401K match plan
- Paid vacation time
- Paid birthday off
- Paid holidays off
Learn more about RetroFoam at: https://www.retrofoam.com
- If you can picture yourself as part of the team and family, please submit your resume today.
- $700.00 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
- One location